The Irish Limousin Cattle Society AGM will take place on Wednesday 25th of November 2020 at 8.00pm. Due to level 5 restrictions it will be conducted over Zoom*. Details as Follows:
Request link to join AGM
To join the AGM on the night you will require a unique link. To request this link please email – your name, herd number and your phone number to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Tuesday 24th November, 2020. The email you use for the request is the email address the link to join the AGM will be sent to.
Receiving unique link to join the AGM
Members that requested to join the AGM will receive their unique link (which can only be used by 1 person on one device) at ~6.00pm on Wednesday November 25th. This link will allow you to join the Zoom AGM on the night.
You will be able to join via a computer or mobile device.
When you click on the link to join the AGM Zoom will be activated. If it is your device’s first time joining a zoom call – it may take a few seconds/minutes to download some software which is usually an automated process. It is recommended to join the AGM at 7.50pm to allow enough time for your device set-up (if required) to ensure you join the Zoom AGM from the start.
It is your responsibility as a member (not the ILCS) to login on the night. It you think you will need support then the onus is on yourself to arrange this.
There will be an election on the night for the national representative to Council. Michael Oliver and William Smith are the two nominees. Voting will take place online at the AGM, only the registered breeder can vote – you must have registered by 5pm on Tuesday the 24th of November 2020.
The agenda is
1) To adopt Standing Orders.
2) To approve the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
3) To receive the President’s Statement.
4) To receive and adopt the Financial Statements for the year ended to 31st August 2020 and the Auditor’s Report thereon.
5) To appoint an Auditor for the coming year.
6) To elect one Member to Council:
- a) National Representative to Council, Michael Oliver retires by rotation and being eligible is seeking re-election. William Smith is seeking election
- b) Confirmation of club nominees to council
7) Any Other Business
Please submit any questions for the AGM in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th November 2020.
If you have any questions please contact the office, 025 85036
*ILCS AGM using electronic communications technology as provided for in the Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Act 2020, notice is hereby given that the meeting will be held using the Zoom platform.
November 25th 2020