Athenry sale will be held on the 15th April in Athenry Mart, Co. Galway.
Viewing will be by Appointment with Athenry mart from 9.30 to 12.30 on Thursday the 15th.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT WITH ATHENRY MART – (091) 844 072
The sale will be conducted on the Marteye.ie platform
To publicise the sale on social media the ILCS are encouraging breeders to send in a video of their bull to firstname.lastname@example.org. These videos will be posted on Facebook, Twitter and on the Irish limousin website.
By sending the society a video the breeder agrees to allow the society to use the video to promote the Limousin breed and the sale.
- The video must be of good quality and be between 45-60 seconds long.
- The tag number of the bull should be clearly visible.
- The bulls should be well washed and groomed.
- Bulls must be haltered in the video and the video must show the bulls walking from the front, the side and back. It is important that most of the walking is done on a hard surface so that potential purchasers can assess the bulls locomotion.
- If possible have a still shot of the bull on a weighing scales with the weight clearly visible or if this is not possible add the weight of the bull to the video in text.
- A couple of photos of the animal can also be included if available.
Videos of a bull running loose in a field is not suitable and will not be used.
The Irish Limousin Cattle Society reserves the right to decide whether to use any videos submitted.
Note all these arrangements are subject to change to comply with Covid 19 regulations.